Affordable LASIK - Cost and Financing at Our Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Wilkes-Barre PA Locations
QUALITY LASIK at Affordable Pricing for ALL!
At Columbus & Perfection Lasers, we have developed a reputation for providing high-quality LASIK at a reasonable cost. The financing options available at our centers in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Wilkes-Barre PA make it easier for anyone to receive the laser vision correction he or she desires. Learn more about our LASIK pricing and financing options.
- Affordable, All-inclusive LASIK Pricing
- One SINGLE Price for ALL Patients & ALL prescriptions unlike other LASIK centers that advertise an affordable price less than $500 but actually have multiple increasing prices based on your amount of prescription!
- LASIK Cost that is AFFORDABLE no matter what your budget may be!
- LASIK Financing Options with Care credit & Wells Fargo with 0% DOWN, 0% Interest, with monthly payments as low as $1-2 dollars per day!
- Affordable, All-inclusive LASIK Pricing including second treatments unlike other LASIK centers charging additional fees for your second procedure or enhancement!
- We have NO $1000 Co-Management fees or $1000 Laser Facility fees unlike other expensive laser centers that have to charge these fees in addition to the surgeon's fees making the total amount of your LASIK procedure very EXPENSIVE as HIGH as $5000 to $7000 dollars! At Columbus laser vision we do not have these extra fees as we have our own doctors and lasers, thus passing this $2000 dollars SAVINGS to our patients by able to offer a Very AFFORDABLE price for EVERYONE at $999 per eye!
Because Dr. Columbus owns all of his own laser vision correction equipment, many overhead expenses are eliminated, allowing him to pass the savings on to his patients. This means that Perfection Lasers offers professional laser vision correction at more affordable rates than many other centers. In addition, you can be sure that there are never hidden fees in our LASIK prices. The price you pay for LASIK at Perfection Lasers always includes:
- Your laser vision correction procedure
- Enhancements for one year after your surgery
One SINGLE Price for ALL Patients Prescriptions
Unlike other LASIK centers which have multiple prices based on the amount of your prescription, we don’t charge you according to your prescription. That means that, regardless of your level of nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism, the price for LASIK surgery remains the SAME! The only price difference depends on whether you choose traditional LASIK or Custom LASIK™.
While many laser vision correction centers are quite expensive, we strive to make LASIK affordable for everyone by keeping our prices low. And because we don’t want prospective patients to avoid LASIK because of the cost, we also offer a range of financing options at our Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Wilkes-Barre centers to make the procedure even more accessible. View our current LASIK prices.
LASIK Financing Options
To help make LASIK available to everyone, the cost of the procedure is kept low. However, we understand that it can be a major investment for many people. To make it easier for our patients to receive the laser vision correction they want, we offer several convenient laser eye surgery financing options. You can choose from LASIK financing plans with low payments, or use your insurance benefits or a flexible spending account.
Contact Perfection Lasers for Affordable LASIK
At Perfection Lasers, we strive to make it as easy as possible for patients to improve their vision with laser surgery. We perform LASIK at a reasonable cost and offer financing options at our Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Wilkes-Barre PA locations to help make the procedure affordable for all of our patients. Contact Perfection Lasers to learn more about how we can help make laser vision correction affordable for you. Call us today at 1-866-600-3937.
Apply here today or to ask questions
“Dr. Columbus and his entire staff were professional from the beginning! He listened to all of my questions and concerns about the procedure and answered them completely. The surgery itself was also successful, and despite my vision being extremely poor, I am now able to see nearly 20/20.” Ryan J.